Have questions about your accounts or how a product or service works? You're in the right place! We've put together a list of our members' most frequently asked questions. If you are still unable to find the answer you are looking for, please contact us.

FAQ Topics


Are my funds federally insured?

Yes! Your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government.

How do I change my name on my account?

Once you have changed your name with Social Security, the DMV or a recorded marriage/divorce certificate has been obtained. Simply bring in the original document and your name on the account will be changed.

How can I change my address?

You can update your address through the "Stat Chat" secure support option in online banking, by calling us at (562) 933-0370 or in person at any branch.

Who  do I call to report stolen checks?

If you discover that your checks have been lost or stolen, please contact us at (562) 933-0370.

How long does it take to recieve my checks?

Personal checks can take between 7 to 10 business days. Rush deliveries are available at a nominal fee.

How can I have money wired to my account?

You will want to provide the following information to the originator of the wire transfer:

  • Corresponding Bank:              Catalyst
  • ABA/ Routing Number:           311990511
  • Credit To The Account Of:      Allied Healthcare Federal Credit Union
  • Account Number:                    322276868
  • Final Credit To/ Refernce:        Your Name & Account Number


ATM, Visa Debit and Visa Credit Cards:

Can I order a card for my spouse?

Yes, as long as he/she is a joint owner on the account.

How do I report a lost or stolen ATM, Visa Debit or Visa Credit Card?

If you believe that any of your AHFCU cards have been lost or stolen, please call one of the numbers below immediately.

  • ATM or Visa Debit Cards
    (800) 262-2024
  • Visa Credit Cards
    (800) 325-3678

How do I dispute a transaction made with my ATM, Visa Debit or Visa Credit Card?

To file your dispute Monday-Friday during our normal business hours, please call (562) 933-0370 option .

Online Banking:

How do I login to Online Banking for the first time?

First time users can review our login instructions by clicking here.

What do I do if my password won't work?

Your password may not be working if you had three or more invalid attempts, or you have gone without a valid login within the last 30 days. Please select the "Forgot Password" link or call us at (562) 933-0370 Mon-Friday during normal business hours.

Can I change my password or user ID?

Yes. Log in to Online Banking and select "My Profile", then "Change" next to the password or user ID field.

Can I change my address online?

Yes. Log in to Online Banking and select the "Support" option, from here you can select "Secure Chat" to send us your new mailing address.

How do I view my statements online?

In order to receive your statements online you must be enrolled in e-statements. To register for e-statements click here.

Statements are archived from the date of enrollment going forward including all applicable tax documents that relate to the account. Simply log in to Online Banking, hover your cursor over the "Additional Services" menu option and select "Products & Services". Then select "Enter" and a new page will load with your statements available for viewing.


What is a Credit Union?

A credit union is a not for profit financial cooperative that is formed by people with a common bond. Credit unions are owned and operated by the members it serves. Members of credit unions pool their assets to provide loans and other financial services to each other.

How do I become a member? 

If you are an employee, family member, retiree of one of the companies found here, you are also eligible for membership.

Is there a minimum deposit required to become a member?

Yes. A minimum deposit of $10 and a one-time membership fee of $10 is required to open a savings account and establish your membership at AHFCU.

As an employer, how can I offer your services to our employees?

If you would like to have your employees enjoy the benefits of credit union membership as part of your employment package simply complete the SEG application and return to us.

Questions about the application, contact us by email, or phone at (562) 933-0370.


  • Equal Housing Lender