Your credit union is everywhere you are online! We are proud to offer our members 24/7 access to all their accounts including savings, checking and loans. Our user friendly system offers:
- No monthly service charge
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Online Statements
- Encrypted with 128-bit Secure Socket Layer encryption
- View check copies
- View transaction history
- Loan payment scheduling
- Free downloads to Microsoft Excel® and Quicken®
- Free financial management with FinanceWorks
Online Banking Registration Instructions
- Go to “Online Banking” on the homepage.
- First time users enter your account number as your “Netteller ID”.
- Your default “Password” is AHFCUXXXX! (the XXXX represents the last 4 of your social security number).
- Enter your Netteller ID and click “login.”
- Create a User ID and your new Password then click “Next Step.”
- Enter another phone number (optional). Click “Next Step.”
- Select how to have your code delivered (either phone call or text).
- Enter the code that is provided. Select private or public to determine whether or not the computer should remember your log in information.
- Click “View My Accounts”
Please Note: with the release of upgraded security standards for Online Banking, the above enrollment steps are subject to change. Please contact us during normal business hours if you need further assistance.