At Allied Healthcare Federal Credit Union (AHFCU), you’ll enjoy credit union service with “big bank” conveniences.
Plus, when you open a checking account, you have a chance to win $250*!
Why we’re better than a bank….
- We’re member-owned and not-for-profit. This means that all net proceeds are returned to our members in the form of low loan rates and high deposit yields.
- Once a member, always a member. We’ll always be here for your financial needs (even if you move or change jobs).
- Earn monthly dividends on many of our deposit accounts
- Enjoy other member perks such as discounts on entertainment, retailers and travel, get free financial counseling and debt management, and more!
Benefits of our checking accounts…
- FREE features and services that include: Identity Theft Protection, access to over 30,000 ATMs and 5,000+ branches nationwide, mobile banking & deposits, online banking and phone banking and more!
- Click here to learn more about our Checking Accounts.
You’re eligible to apply for membership if you’re an employee, family member or retiree of one of the companies found here.
Ready to apply? This is what you’ll need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your government-issued ID (i.e Driver’s License/ID, or Passport)
- Your Employment Badge (if applicable)
- A $10 minimum opening deposit is required
- Be sure to type “SOCIAL” under the How did you hear about us? field in the membership application.
Current AHFCU members may request to open a Checking Account via Online Banking or by calling the credit union at (562) 933-0370.
*Be entered into a $250 sweepstakes when you open a new Allied Healthcare Federal Credit Union Checking Account and make a minimum of 15 POS card transactions and apply for e-statements, or maintain a minimum daily balance of $500, or set up direct deposit of $500 per month during the first 30 days after opening the checking account. Click here for official rules.