Get the process started in 60 seconds by completing the information below.
Allied Healthcare Money Market Accounts (MMA) are a great way to help your savings grow. With a minimum opening deposit of just $2,500, you earn dividends at a higher rate on your savings while your funds are still easily accessible. The tiered rates earn you higher dividends when you maintain higher balances. You won’t have to sacrifice security to enjoy these benefits. All MMAs are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
*See Schedule of Fees & Charges for further details.
- Higher dividend rates than traditional savings accounts
- Low minimum opening deposit of $2,500
- Low $2,500 daily balance to earn competitive dividends
- Convenient access to funds (up to 6 withdrawals monthly)
- Unlimited deposits
- Free Online & mobile banking options
- Surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs
- No monthly fee*