Checking accounts don’t have to be so difficult and we are here to help make it easier. We care about your financial health and we know that your checking account is at the center of it all. With convenient 24/7 access and reliability with over 60 years of know-how, why not let us give your account a check up?
- MasterCard Debit Card
- Free AHFCU ATM withdrawals
- Access to over 30,000 ATMs nationwide
- Access to over 5,000 branches nationwide
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free online banking and bill payment
- Free mobile banking applications†
- 24/7 telephone banking
- Overdraft protection (opt in required)
- Free e-statements and check images
- No annual fee credit card
- Free of monthly service charges
- Discounted fees for other services*
- Discount tickets to amusement parks and events
- Mobile Deposit
- Free Unlimited withdrawals at CO-OP ATMs
- Make deposits at deposit taking CO-OP ATMs
*Refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges for details.
† Data and other wireless carrier charges may apply.
Do you want to make money from putting cash into an account? Open a Dividend Checking Account and watch your money grow.
- Dividends are tiered by balances
- Minimum balance of $1,500 to earn dividends
- Monthly service charge of $12 if it falls below the minimum balance of $1,500
- Monthly service charge of $10 if the account is set-up for eStatements
- Service charge is waived if the account maintains a minimum balance of $1,500*
*A minimum daily balance of $1500 is required to earn dividends. If the daily balance falls below $1500, but the account is set up to receive electronic statements, a $10 monthly service fee will be administered. If the balance falls below $1500 and the account is not set up to receive electronic statements, a $12 monthly service fee will be administered.