ID Theft Now Available
Allied Healthcare is proud to now offer ID Theft Protection on both our Value Checking and Dividend Checking accounts. ID Theft Protection is a great way to ensure peace of mind that your accounts and money are both protected from unauthorized transactions or access. Protection extends to you and members of your household and restores up to $25,000 to your accounts in the event of a breach.**
Checking accounts don’t have to be so complicated and we are here to help make it easier. We care about your financial health and we know that your checking account is at the center of it all. With convenient 24/7 access and reliability with over 60 years of know-how, why not let us give your account a check up?
- MasterCard Debit Card
- Free AHFCU ATM withdrawals
- Access to over 30,000 ATMs nationwide
- Access to over 5,000 branches nationwide
- Free online banking and bill payment
- Free mobile banking applications†
- 24/7 telephone banking
- Free e-statements and check images
- Discounted fees for other services*
- Discount tickets to amusement parks and events
- Mobile Deposit
- Free Unlimited withdrawals at CO-OP ATMs
- Make deposits at deposit taking CO-OP ATMs
- Overdraft protection (opt in required)
*Refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges for details.
† Data and other wireless carrier charges may apply.
Do you want to make money from putting cash into an account? Open a Dividend Checking Account and watch your money grow.
- Dividends are tiered by balances
- Minimum balance of $1,500 to earn dividends
- Monthly service charge of $12 if it falls below the minimum balance of $1,500
- Monthly service charge of $10 if the account is set-up for eStatements
- Service charge is waived if the account maintains a minimum balance of $1,500*
*A minimum daily balance of $1500 is required to earn dividends. If the daily balance falls below $1500, but the account is set up to receive electronic statements, a $10 monthly service fee will be administered. If the balance falls below $1500 and the account is not set up to receive electronic statements, a $12 monthly service fee will be administered.
**Identity theft insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a member of the Fortegra family of companies. The information provided is a program summary. Please refer to the Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage forms for additional information including details of benefits, specific exclusions, terms, conditions and limitations of coverage. Coverage is currently not available to residents of the state of New York and may not be available in other U.S. territories or jurisdictions in the future.