We’re here to help, however, you need it.
Allied Healthcare Federal Credit Union is offering solutions to help make this unprecedented time less stressful. These include:
- Payment Deferment
- Emergency Loans
- Credit Insurance
To learn more about these services or for other assistance, please email* us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log into online banking and click on the Message Center on the top right, and then select ‘New.’
We also offer several remote access services so you can conveniently and safely manage your accounts. These include:
- Deposit checks and cash, and make cash withdrawals at our New AHFCU ATM located at 4133 N. Viking Way, Long Beach, CA OR at a CO-OP Network ATM.
- Access your accounts 24/7 through Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Remotely deposit checks and much more through our Mobile App, available at the App Store or Google Play.
Please remember that we’re in this together, and we remain committed to serving you!
On March 19, 2020 Governor Newsom issued a statewide order to “Stay at Home”. In conjunction the medical centers where our branches reside have closed their doors to visitors, thereby we are forced to temporarily close the credit union branches.
We encourage you to use self-service channels as your primary way to transact with the credit union. In addition, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. Please do not include account sensitive information such as your account number or social security number. If you would like to send us a secure message, please login to online banking and click on the Message Center option on the top and then click on New. We’ll respond to all emails within 24 hours, Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
We hope you and your loved ones remain healthy and safe.
We’re here for you!
Here are steps that you can take to continue to manage and access your accounts:
- We encourage you to use Mobile Banking and Online Banking to access your accounts 24/7.
- You can make remote deposits and more through our Mobile App, available at the App Store or Google Play .
- If you need assistance during this time, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reply to all emails within 24 business hours, Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.* We’re here for you, our members.
- Use your debit and credit cards to make purchases online from the comfort of your home.
- Access your funds through AHFCU’s ATMs or CO-OP Network ATMs. You can find an ATM near you by texting your ZIP Code to 91989 or by clicking here.
During this time, please be aware of coronavirus scams being made by cybercriminals. AHFCU will never request your social security number, password or any other sensitive information by email or text. If you have an AHFCU Value or Dividend Checking Account, you are eligible for free identity theft protection. You can learn more here.
As a reminder, your accounts with AHFCU are safe and federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Credit union members have never lost a penny of insured savings at a federally insured credit union. You can learn more at www.mycreditunion.gov.
We remain committed to serving you during this unprecedented time.
Thank you for your valued membership.
Allied Healthcare FCU
*When you email, please do not include account sensitive information such as your account number or social security number. If you would like to send us a secure message, log into online banking and click on the Support option and then Secure Chat.