10 Virtual Vacations That Will Take You Miles From Home
Without ever leaving your home, you can visit national parks, enjoy art, museums, and much more from literally all over the world. Below, is a list of virtual tours and trips that we’ve compiled that you can take from the comfort of your favorite chair, in your favorite room, at home. And, then, who knows – maybe you’ll be inspired to visit one of these places in person someday in the future.
- Explore museums, arts and different cultures from around the world through Google Arts & Culture.
- View virtual tours, maps, and photographs of National Parks through the National Park Service
- Wander through the Sistine Chapel in Italy through Sistine Chapel’s virtual tour.
- Take a virtual tour of the White House.
- Go on a virtual tour of Ellis Island and climb inside of the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy live streams from the San Diego Zoo.
- Climb one of the seven wonders of the world with a virtual tour of The Great Wall of China.
- Visit four rooms of the Queen’s official residence during a Buckingham Palace virtual tour.
- Jerusalem’s Old City: Learn about this holy pilgrimage site with a 360-degree tour that packs a full day of exploring into a few minutes
- Visit a live view of Sydney Harbour