At Allied Healthcare Federal Credit Union, we are fully committed to your financial healthcare. It’s why many of our branches are located in medical centers, like Long Beach Memorial Medical, St. Mary and St. Francis with ATMs available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
But real service means being available where are members are. For Allied, that means a competitive digital banking platform as well as our latest, freestanding branch on Viking Way near the intersection of Bellflower Boulevard and Carson Street. Here are 5 reasons why our Viking Way branch helps us serve our members:
1. Great Location. Conveniently situated between the 605 and 405 freeways the branch is accessible from anywhere and is next to shopping centers, grocery stores and other retailers (it’s right across the street from Heartwell Park). Your visit isn’t an out-of-the-way chore, it’s an efficient stop during the course of your day.
2. It’s convenient. Park right next to the Viking Way branch and walk right in.
3. More hours! Not only is the Viking Way branch open every workday until 5:00pm, it is open the second Saturday of every month from 9:00am to 1:00pm to better serve you.
4. Special Offers. The Viking Way branch is often the hub for announcements and promotions. For instance, visit now to see the Peloton exercise bike we are giving away (and sign up for the contest if you haven’t).
5. Friendly Faces! It’s our mission to provide all members financial healthcare for life and part of that means terrific member service whenever you enter a branch. So come see us at the Viking Way location, we’ll be waiting with a smile.
Long Beach, CA 90808
Monday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
** We are opened the second Saturday of every month.